Topic

By: mlyons1977

on my second week

Hi guys im on my second week and lost 17lbs on first week

Replies

1. RE: on my second week

Lost 8.4lbs in 4 days - so not quite my first week yet! Feeling immense, and long may it continue. I was a bit apprehensive at first with the "first" group meeting, but it was easier that I thought. Nice group of fellas, all with the same goals! Long may my motivation continue!
    Posted: 12/06/2012 08:15 By: Lynesedwards
  2. RE: on my second week

I've just uploaded photo's after 16 weeks on the programme. Hope there is some motivation when you check out the before and after.

Started Lighter Life 10/1/12. Although there were ups and downs, I stayed the course and pushed through into...

Management Phase 1 12/6/12 after 5 months of LLT. Having a great time and enjoying the fruits of all the hard work.

Posted: 02/05/2012 09:41 By: drspikes
  3. RE: on my second week

Just lost 11lb on my first week.
    src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wiwLeGS/weight.png">
    Posted: 01/05/2012 23:49 By: davewneil
  4. RE: on my second week

FANTASTIC mate keep it up i just hope i can keep it up for the full plan .
    src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wiwLeGS/weight.png">
    Posted: 27/04/2012 20:01 By: davewneil
  5. RE: on my second week

Well done fella. On week 4 .... loving getting into smaller clothes already.
    Posted: 15/04/2012 16:22 By: Jdean
  6. RE: on my second week

Dr Spikes
    That's really good and certainly an inspiration to us other newbies (day 5 for me).
    I am looking forward to my first weigh in on Tuesday - did do a pop in to swap some food packs on Saturday (yesterday) but ignoring that though it was positive.
    Good luck with your journey! M

It's the start of a life-long journey which starts with one step, then another....
    Posted: 15/04/2012 11:46 By: wiltscub
  7. RE: on my second week

That's amazing. Congratulations. I hope the diet is beginning to become normal life for you now. Good luck this week.

Started Lighter Life 10/1/12. Although there were ups and downs, I stayed the course and pushed through into...

Management Phase 1 12/6/12 after 5 months of LLT. Having a great time and enjoying the fruits of all the hard work.

Posted: 13/04/2012 16:16 By: drspikes