Topic

By: drspikes

Shavings better!

Just thought I would pass on this little discovery as for me it is quite motivational.

I have lost almost 6 stone now, the slimmest part of me is my face. I have found that shaving is easier and I feel I get a closer shave because there is less movement of the skin and also a firmer base with less between the skin and the bones of the face.

It has actually made shaving more enjoyable! Has anyone else found the same?

Started Lighter Life 10/1/12. Although there were ups and downs, I stayed the course and pushed through into...

Management Phase 1 12/6/12 after 5 months of LLT. Having a great time and enjoying the fruits of all the hard work.

Replies

1. RE: Shavings better!

Ah the old "you're looking well" euphemism. It definitely irritated me why people were unable to comment on body shape or weight until I stopped and realised it can be very difficult for people to comment on body shape and is just not done in British society!

Started Lighter Life 10/1/12. Although there were ups and downs, I stayed the course and pushed through into...

Management Phase 1 12/6/12 after 5 months of LLT. Having a great time and enjoying the fruits of all the hard work.

Posted: 15/04/2012 23:31 By: drspikes
  2. RE: Shavings better!

Not yet as only on day 5, but I have noticed that my face is already slimmer or at least less bloated than it was. Went to an Easter party at a friend's today and a couple of people noticed how "well" I was looking :-D

It's the start of a life-long journey which starts with one step, then another....
    Posted: 15/04/2012 21:18 By: wiltscub