Topic

By: charlie.hart@tiscali.co.uk

Newbie on Day 2

Hi I am new to all of this but Day 2 and i have been fine except for one thing. I seem to have quite a high temperaature but feel good apart from this - is this a common symptom or just a co-incidence ?

Replies

1. RE: Newbie on Day 2

Dave - there is nothing bad coming your way. It appears that some people have stronger carb withdrawals than others and many have none at all. This tends to be day 3 and I did have slight symptoms on Day 3. Mild headache and a little light headed but a few paracetamol and i was fine after an hour or two. After that it was a walk in th epark and I am delighted that I have just returned from my first weigh in and lost 10lb in my first week so stick in there please
    Posted: 25/04/2012 20:01 By: charlie.hart@tiscali.co.uk
  2. RE: Newbie on Day 2

Iam just going onto day 2 and feeling ok , is there anything bad to expect.
    src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wiwLeGS/weight.png">
    Posted: 25/04/2012 19:30 By: davewneil
  3. RE: Newbie on Day 2

Thanks Wiltscub Wednesday evening is my first weigh in so I am looking forward to getting the results and updating my tracker. Will keep you posted and thanks for words of support
    Posted: 24/04/2012 22:46 By: charlie.hart@tiscali.co.uk
  4. RE: Newbie on Day 2

Well done Charlie! I too found day 3 very difficult... Day 12 now and feeling fantastic! Make sure to post back when you've had your first weigh in!

It's the start of a life-long journey which starts with one step, then another....
    Posted: 22/04/2012 16:23 By: wiltscub
  5. RE: Newbie on Day 2

Thank you for the reply. I am on Day 4 now and feeling great so must have been a one off and it passed. Day 3 seemed the most challenging with a minor headache and light headedness so must have been carb withdrawal but glad its all good today. Onwards and upwards !!!
    Posted: 22/04/2012 13:13 By: charlie.hart@tiscali.co.uk
  6. RE: Newbie on Day 2

I don't think it is a symptom. Can't really think of anything. You don't have any genetic disorders of the muscle and no-one in your family has had major problems with general anaesthetic? No? Good! It'll probably be a cold or something like that unfortunately. Hope it goes away soon and keep hydrated!

Started Lighter Life 10/1/12. Although there were ups and downs, I stayed the course and pushed through into...

Management Phase 1 12/6/12 after 5 months of LLT. Having a great time and enjoying the fruits of all the hard work.

Posted: 21/04/2012 19:37 By: drspikes
  7. RE: Newbie on Day 2

Charlie - I didn't have a temperature - the opposite in fact, by the middle of week one (I'm on day 11) I was feeling the cold a lot. It could be that your body is just adjusting to the diet and everyone's different. Also, are you hydrating enough? Take plenty of small amounts of fluid - including black leaf tea and/or black coffee - I found the water flavourings a god send for this.

It's the start of a life-long journey which starts with one step, then another....
    Posted: 21/04/2012 11:23 By: wiltscub