Topic

By: toulane

why no diet coke ??

I was a big diet coke drinker, and am really missing it, why cant we have diet drinks, surely if there is no calories it cant make a difference to weight loss, can it ??

Replies

1. RE: why no diet coke ??

I know it's probably hard at the moment but you will get passed thinking about it. I am on LLT but was a complete diet coke addict - 4 small bottles a day. On week 7 now and I am honestly not missing it one bit xxx
    Week 1 - 9lbs ~ Week 2 - 3lbs ~ Week 3 - 7lbs ~ Week 4 - STS ~ Week 5 - 5lbs ~ Week 6 - 1lbs ~ Week 7 - 2lbs ~ Week 8 - STS

Jubilee Challenge - Target 20lbs / Lost 15lbs / 5lbs left to go

Posted: 14/05/2012 12:40 By: NinaT
  2. RE: why no diet coke ??

Hi missed diet coke as I used to have at least a can a day when I strated but now on week 7 and dont miss it at all - And right now I'm not sure I will ever go back to it again !! Have you tried the drink mixs from your counseller ? I have a soda stream at home and mix the orange one with with soda water to give me a fizzy hit without the citric acid !! Good luck and stick with it !!!
    Posted: 04/05/2012 13:58 By: jstq
  3. RE: why no diet coke ??

Actually yes it can. Diet coke contains citric acid which takes some people out of ketosis - and LL works by putting people into ketosis. Sorry about that! Mind you - your body will thank you as there are lots of nasty chemicals in diet coke...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Weight Loss On Total and Lite

Maintenance Level...

Goals Achieved : off diabetes meds / 1 stone / only obese! / 10% off / wedding ring fits again! / size 22 / 2 stone / weight when I started WW / 25% of the way there / <100lbs to go / 3 stone / size 20 / 50 lbs lost / weigh less than 100kg / weigh less than husband for first time ever! / 4 stone / size 18 / half way there / lightest in adult life (after WW) / 5 stone / weigh < 200 lbs / size 16 / wear knee high boots / 6 stone / only overweight! / size 14 / wear hotel robe / wear knee high boots with jeans tucked in! / 7 stone / 100 lbs lost! / 75% of the way there / In a Karen Millen dress / size 12 / 8 stone / bmi <= 25 / some size 10 / 9 stone / comfortable size 10 / final goal!!! / be able to hold the plank position (feet/elbows) for 30 secs / be able to hold the plank position (feet/elbows) for 45 secs / be able to do a sit up / be able to hold the plank position (feet/elbows) for 1 min / be able to hold the plank position (feet/hands) for 1 min / run at 11 km/hr for 8 intervals of 30 secs each with 30 secs 'rest'

Goals to Achieve:  to be able to do a sit up without anyone holding my feet or using weights to help / run at 11 km/hr for 8 intervals of 1 min each with 1 min 'rest' / run at 11 km/hr for 8 intervals of 1 min each with 30 secs 'rest'

Posted: 30/04/2012 20:17 By: weasey