Topic

By: Ladybee

Scary day 2 RTM

Well I read and re read the BLUE book, I faffed about, trying to decide what to have and finally yesterday I did it I ate a chicken breast! Felt fine, tasted delish and I did not end up face first in the fridge or raiding the buscuit aisle of Sainsbugs. Thank you all for taking the time to post your experiences on rtm it is massively helpfull to have ones hand held a bit. xxxxxx

Replies

1. RE: Scary day 2 RTM

weigh in thursday day 4 RTM and lost another 4lbs! I thank you
    Posted: 05/05/2012 18:18 By: Ladybee
  2. RE: Scary day 2 RTM

See - not so bad after all!

You just have to take each week at at time, see what happens and act accordingly. Just don't panic if you put on a pound or two. I started RTM in January and my weight seems to go up a bit and down a bit, all the time. I just set myself a realistic upper limit and I know if I ever start to get near that then I need to do something more drastic. At the moment I find if I have a big eating weekend, I put on a few pounds. I then have a few days of more modest eating and I'm back down again. I guess this is what slim people do all the time but I've never done it before.

Try to stick to the rules and read your book. If you can get to management meetings, I'm sure they're really useful.

Trust yourself and have fun trying new things.

Jox
    Maintaining my weight since January. I feel in control of my eating for the first time in my life and I am fitter, stronger and more active than I have ever been.

Posted: 02/05/2012 07:38 By: JoH
  3. RE: Scary day 2 RTM

haha!! I felt the same with my first piece of chicken! Well done!!xxx
    Posted: 02/05/2012 07:10 By: lorna14