Topic

By: jonjo

Day 1

Well folks here we go. Day 1 of my lighter life journey. Apple & Cinnamon porride and a black tea for breakfast whilst trying to figure out this website :-/
______________________________________________________________________ Started Lighterlife on 02/05/12. Week 1 = 15 llb - Week 2 = 8 llb - Week 3 = 5 llb - Week 4 = 5 llb - (WEEK 5 lapse = 4 llb gain) - Week 6 = 10 llb - Week 7 = 5 llb

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

1. RE: Day 1

Congratulations! More than a stone in a week. Brilliant. Plus as the diet becomes your habit, it will get easier.

Started Lighter Life 10/1/12. Although there were ups and downs, I stayed the course and pushed through into...

Management Phase 1 12/6/12 after 5 months of LLT. Having a great time and enjoying the fruits of all the hard work.

Posted: 08/05/2012 22:00 By: drspikes
  2. RE: Day 1

Had my first weigh in and group session this evening and it went very well. 15llbs lost and I really enjoyed the group more than I though I would - thats me fully motivated to crack on with week 2. Best of luck everyone else who has weigh in's this week,
    ______________________________________________________________________ Started Lighterlife on 02/05/12. Week 1 = 15 llb - Week 2 = 8 llb - Week 3 = 5 llb - Week 4 = 5 llb - (WEEK 5 lapse = 4 llb gain) - Week 6 = 10 llb - Week 7 = 5 llb

Posted: 08/05/2012 20:53 By: jonjo
  3. RE: Day 1

Sounds like you are doing brilliantly. That's really tough going to the pub with an unsupportive mate on day 2. Massive respect for not letting the diet get in the way of enjoying your social life.

Started Lighter Life 10/1/12. Although there were ups and downs, I stayed the course and pushed through into...

Management Phase 1 12/6/12 after 5 months of LLT. Having a great time and enjoying the fruits of all the hard work.

Posted: 06/05/2012 20:17 By: drspikes
  4. RE: Day 1

Thanks guys I really appreciate your comments. I found day 2 quite challenging if im honest as i was craving something solid to eat lol..... BUT, saying that, we must stay positive, I didn't give in and there is no point dwelling on the past. Day 3 has been fine so far, its 16:50 and I've only had the porridge food pack so far - which exploded in the microwave :-( - I went to the pub at lunch time and had two pints of soda water while my mate sat in front of me with his two pints of larger and burger and chips (also offering me some) but I got through it. I am quite moody today though, which isn't me, must be feeling sorry for myself lol.... Keep up the good work guys, well get there!!!

Posted: 04/05/2012 16:55 By: jonjo
  5. RE: Day 1

Good luck! first week completed and 10lbs down, including the "other" diet i was doing thats 2 stone exactly in 55 days. I know we love those stats! Its a bit of work, a challenge, to keep focused but the moment you lose that weight it keeps you motivated, first week is a great boost so just try all the foodpacks to see what you like/dont like - even if you think it sounds horrible (asparagus for example) you'll be surprised at whats nice. Everyone likes different stuff, so you have to give it all a try. And as soon as you've got past the first few days it starts to become easier.
    Posted: 04/05/2012 10:30 By: Maxpax
  6. RE: Day 1

Good luck JonJo - 3.5 weeks in and 25lbs lost (my tracker seems to do errant things with the odd 0.5lb)...

It's the start of a life-long journey which starts with one step, then another....
    Posted: 03/05/2012 22:37 By: wiltscub
  7. RE: Day 1

Jonjo congratulations on taking your first steps on a journey that will hoefully be transformational for you. I am just back from my second week weigh in and have lost 16lb in 2 weeks so it really can be done so stick with it. Good luck to you hope it goes well.
    Posted: 02/05/2012 20:38 By: charlie.hart@tiscali.co.uk