Topic

By: rivkah

Chocolate Shakes!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sort out the chocolate shakes!!! Thank you for taking out the "bad chemicals"....but the new "chocolate" taste is not chocolate. Too malty. Just sayin.
Started at 18.1st. Wk1: -8, Wk2: -6, Wk3: -2, Wk4: -5, Wk6: +9 (funeral set back), Wk7: -9 (Took back control), Wk8: -4 1st11lbs loss. 16.0! 6st to go!

Replies

1. RE: Chocolate Shakes!

I actually like the malty taste and prefer it to the old chocolate shake even. it doesnt bother me that its not so chocolatey. that may be though as I prefer my shakes hot and so the malty taste lends it self more to a hot chocolate and malty drink. so many of the oacks get adjusted over time its just how it is. after a while people either take to the taste, put it aside to try again later, or resolve never to have again and move onto other choices. Most weeks now I get a variety of packs and have one of every pack in my mix. doubling up on a couple of them. The only thing i'm not so into and have tried periodically ever so often, is the peanut bar and also not so keen on the cranberry and raspberry bar. oh - and the shakes i have been having i do find send me to the toilet more often than not. which having not long ago had the experience of constipation appearing after months on the plan for some reason, it's a nice welcome change that the shake packs are making movement so easy. TMI? lol. :-)
    Posted: 02/05/2012 21:11 By: dwil
  2. RE: Chocolate Shakes!

Really don't like the chocolate shake which supprised me as I adore chocolate. I've tried it hot,cold, with coffee and mixed with porridge to no avail. Last time I had it it really upset my tum so not missing it. Love the vanilla esp with coffee, yum.
    Don't mind how long it takes, Its coming off!
    Posted: 02/05/2012 16:01 By: godders14
  3. RE: Chocolate Shakes!

I cannot have them, awful tummy problems when I do. I have vanilla with coffee every morning yum yum yum
    Week 1 - 9lbs ~ Week 2 - 3lbs ~ Week 3 - 7lbs ~ Week 4 - STS ~ Week 5 - 5lbs ~ Week 6 - 1lbs ~ Week 7 - 2lbs ~ Week 8 - STS

Jubilee Challenge - Target 20lbs / Lost 15lbs / 5lbs left to go

Posted: 02/05/2012 14:31 By: NinaT
  4. RE: Chocolate Shakes!

I much preferred the old chocolate shake, now vanilla is my favourite. I cope with the new choc if i adda good pinch of cinnamon and a teaspoon of instant coffee, or sometimes mix together a chocolate and a banna shake then split out over two meals. Another suggestion I picked up on here was make some mint tea and let go cold and mix in to make a chocmint shake or add some of the orange falvouring to make choco orange. Adds variety and makes the choc one more drinkable but even so I do not get it so often now.
    Posted: 02/05/2012 13:48 By: Clare r
  5. RE: Chocolate Shakes!

I much preferred the old chocolate shake, now vanilla is my favourite. I cope with the new choc if i adda good pinch of cinnamon and a teaspoon of instant coffee, or sometimes mix together a chocolate and a banna shake then split out over two meals. Another suggestion I picked up on here was make some mint tea and let go cold and mix in to make a chocmint shake or add some of the orange falvouring to make choco orange. Adds variety and makes the choc one more drinkable but even so I do not get it so often now.
    Posted: 02/05/2012 13:48 By: Clare r
  6. RE: Chocolate Shakes!

I totally agree, for my first week i took 7 choccy shakes thinking they would be a safe choice, i tried hot and cold and just not for me. I never was a fan of ovaltine, 5 got exchanged for other packs :-)
    Posted: 02/05/2012 13:44 By: bridget81